Micargi 26” Retro Beach Stretched Cruiser Bike Adult Bicycle Coaster Brake

Micargi 26” Retro Beach Stretched Cruiser Bike Adult Bicycle Coaster Brake


  • Product Code: NO14d5aef
  • Availability: In Stock

  • $73.82$73.82

    This fits your .
  • by entering your model number.
  • Micargi 26” cruiser oversized HI-TEN steel frame, size 12”, with long retro cruiser bar steel chrome handlebar, offers relaxing riding around
  • Coaster brakes ensures you a safe and timely stop whenever needed.This bike is a great choice for entertainment around neighood , or with friends families along the beach or park.
  • Strong and durable springer fork HI-TEN steel chrome fork, one piece steel chrome chainrings 44T crankset, provides your riding smooth and go through different terrains.
  • Steel chrome seat post with Micargi adjustable performance saddle, you will feel brings you confortable riding.
  • The bike is 85% assembled when you received , you only need to assemble the rest 15% parts, it is easy, have fun riding with Micargi Bicycles.